Contributed by Community Center Oversight Committee
COMMUNITY CENTER RENTAL INFORMATION
The Community Center is the hub of Lake Heritage’s indoor events and activities. It overlooks the lake and there is a deck to enhance its charm. It is a climate controlled, spacious, well-appointed,
comfortable room with complete kitchen facilities that allow for large parties and gatherings of every type and description.
Enjoying the Community Center
Besides being used for Lake Heritage organizations such as the meetings of the Board of Directors, the Fishing Club, the Women’s Club, etc…, it is the perfect venue for weddings, family reunions, and events that often take place in spaces that accommodate up to 150 people (its capacity).
Features and Usage Requirements
• Specifically, for Lake Heritage Residents
• List of rental fees are available in the office
• Must be reserved in advance, at the Lake Heritage Office
• Full service kitchen
• Refrigerator, commercial stove, microwaves, ice-machine, and dishwasher
• Dishes and silverware available
• Round and rectangular banquet tables and chairs provided
• WIFI and Microphones
A small meeting room that can accommodate up to 40 people is also available to rent.