Contributed by Beth Bauer
We have the plans; we just need volunteers!
Read below and consider getting involved. To volunteer for a specific task, you can send an email with your preferred activity to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be working from 1PM to 5PM at various spots around the Lake. Come out and join your neighbors to spruce up LHPOA. The following are the planned activities:
- Clean up and refresh the Woodland Trail with Betsy and Eric Meyers.
- Clean, refresh and help improve the Dog Park with Ernie Clevinger.
- Plant flowers at Guardhouse and in pots at Pool with Phyllis French.
- Help prep and paint the picnic tables at Paradise Cove and Goose Cove with Greg Howe.
- Rake out and freshen the sand at the Point Playground and Volleyball Court with Bill Bauer.
- Spread mulch at the Community Center with Rick Franzese.
- Paint CC deck, sign posts at rec areas, and the tennis backboard with Keith Majeczky.
- Do some light yard work at a neighbor’s home for someone who could use a bit of help right now. Ted Demarest will be coordinating this.
After working hard, we will all meet at Shady Grove for food and beverages. Come join us!