Contributed by Club President, Steve Oakes
About the Fishing Club
The Fishing Club is THE Social Group in Lake Heritage. You DO NOT need to fish to join.
We meet the second Friday of each month at 6PM in the Community Center to socialize and have a Pot Luck Dinner.
Questions?? Contact Steve Oakes at 269-932-5161
We will be having our Fishing Club meeting this Friday, August 10, 2018. Social time starts at 6:00 with dinner at 6:30 and business meeting at 7:15. Theme for the evening is “BACK TO SCHOOL”
Upcoming events to be aware of:
1) The 40th Annual Regatta Events, September 1st & 2nd 2018. Sign up forms due by August 18, 2018.
2) Next meeting September 14, 2018.
3) Fishing Club Fund Raiser, Spaghetti Bingo-October 27th 2018.
4) Road Clean Up will be August 11, 2018 @ 8:00 A.M., meeting at Shady Grove/Guard House area.
5) Hosts for our “August” meeting will be, Matt & Ila Verdirame, Tom & Agnes Reuter and Gary & Gloria Serrao.
6) We have individuals that signed up to serve on the following committees.
7) FC By-Laws, Ernie Clevinger, Karen Reed, Tom Reuter & Steve Oakes.
8) FC Budget, George Thorsen, Ernie Clevinger, Matt Verdirame, Bob Gough & Steve Oakes.
9) Nominating Committee, George Thorsen, Shirley Clevinger, Linda Dresser & Steve Oakes. FC Meeting August 10th 2018 I would like to meet briefly during the social time to set up a date/dates for the committees to meet.
10) Hosts for the September 14th FC Meeting are as follows: Beth & Bill Bauer, Linda & Craig Dresser, Kim & Tim Ercole, Sue & Mike Heller & Linda Bennet & Tom Stroab.
Our hosts/hostess and FC Officers are urging everyone to bring some school supplies to contribute to SCCAP, or CARES, or OTHER like organizations to be delivered to needy children.
For example, Pencils, Pens, Notebooks etc.
The items will be placed on your tables and the tables with the most items will determine who will eat “FIRST”!!!!!!!!!
Total Attendance at our July FC meeting was 40 members, guests?
See everyone Friday!