Contributed by Club President, Steve Oakes
First of all I would like to reiterate Karen Reed’s email of 07/09/2018 regarding the successful July 4th Pancake breakfast FC fund raiser. A great deal of thanks to Agnes & Karen for an outstanding job of coordinating and executing a well planned event. Thanks to everyone who took time from their busy schedules to help make this year’s Pancake Breakfast a huge success.
Special thank you to Bob and Ruby Hood for all their support and professional guidance, their expertise are second to none!
We will have our Fishing Club Summer Picnic this Friday, July 13, 2018 at the Shady Grove location. Social time starts at 5:00 with the meal consisting of Fishing Club provided Hot Dogs, Buns & Condiments, Members to bring Appetizers, Side Dishes & Desserts. There will be no business meeting this month, regular business meeting will resume in August. Theme for the evening is “SUMMER FUN”. “WE WILL NEED TO TEAR DOWN”
If you’re new to Lake Heritage, please read what the club is all about. https://lakeheritage.org/about-us/organizations/
Hosts for our July meeting will be:
Joe & Karen Richards
Richard Jackson & Susan Umidi
George & Pat Thorsen
Sylvan & Lynne Hershey
Upcoming events to be aware of:
1) Next meeting August 10, 2018.
2) Hosts for our “August” meeting will be, Ronald & Patricia Bevilacqua, Matt & Ila Verdirame. We need more volunteers to host the August FC meeting, please contact me (Steve Oakes @ 269-932-5161) if you wish to volunteer.
3) We have individuals that signed up to serve on the following committees.
4) FC By-Laws, Ernie Clevinger, Karen Reed, Tom Reuter & Steve Oakes.
5) FC Budget, George Thorsen, Ernie Clevinger, Matt Verdirame, Bob Gough & Steve Oakes.
6) Nominating Committee, George Thorsen, Shirley Clevinger, Linda Dresser & Steve Oakes.
I would like an initial meeting with all committee members the week of July 23rd, please let me know what date and time is good for everyone? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell, 269-932-5161.
Total Attendance at our June meeting was 66 members/guests.
HAPPY SUMMER TO ALL OUR MEMBERS AND GUESTS, WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE GREAT DISHES THAT A SUMMER PICNIC BRINGS!
I will not be attending the Summer Fun Picnic as I will be out of town on vacation, Vice President Ernie Clevinger will welcome everyone on my behalf.
I want to wish you all well and hope you have an enjoyable evening. I will see everyone at the August meeting.