by Steve Oakes
We will have our Fishing Club meeting this Friday, November 08, 2019. Social time starts at 6:00 with dinner at 6:30. The business meeting will begin at 7:15. The theme for the evening is “Thanksgiving Dinner.”
Hosts for the evening are as follows: Shirley/Ernie Clevinger, Ruby/Bob Hood, Carol/Roy King, Gayle/Ed Kushner.
Upcoming events to be aware of:
- Next meeting, December 13, 2019.
- Soup, Salad & Mac & Cheese White Elephant Bingo, February 21, 2020.
- Safe Boating Course, January 11, 2020, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. at the Community Center, call to register.
- Lake Heritage Christmas Tree Lighting, Sunday, December 8, 2019, at the Shady Grove Rec Area. Santa Clause with goodie bags for all children, also raffle toy prizes.
- Breakfast with Santa, Saturday, December 21, 2019, 8:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. LH Community Center Adults $8, Kids (6-10) $5, Kids (5 and under) FREE. Menu: Pancakes, Eggs, Ham, Coffee, and Juice.
- December 14 from 9:00 to Noon is the Gettysburg Fire Dept & Santa 9th Annual “STUFF THE TRUCK” Food Drive.
- TOYS FOR TOTS, DONATE NEW UNWRAPPED TOYS FOR CHILDREN AGES 12 AND UNDER.
Hosts for the December meeting will be as follows: Mike Chambers, Phil Layne, Debbie Royals, Steve Oakes, Ze Wagner.
More hosts for December are welcome; please contact Steve Oakes at 269-932-5161.